Frontline Solutions is a social change organization that
- Invests in the pipeline of emerging social change leaders
- Provides consulting services to institutions in the nonprofit, government, and philanthropic sectors
- Develops knowledge, informs policy, and improves practice within three areas of expertise: Education, Social Innovation, and Males of Color
- A Post-Racial America?
- An insightful essay on race by foundation CEO Emmett Carson.
- School-to-Jail Live Chat
- Read our "Education Under Arrest" twitter discussion.
- Gathering of Leaders 2013
- Reflections on a national conference held in June.
- Forward Promise
- BCT and Frontline partner with Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- An emerging education program for boys.
Take a closer look at Frontline
Sign up for our e-newsletter
For Email Marketing you can trust